Activate Your Feminine Power
The Goddess Work Playshop Virtual Retreat
Summer Playshop: Rekindle Your Passion & Prowess
Celebrate Your Inner Goddess!
Dear Wonderful Woman,
Yay! You are in! I am so delighted to welcome you to the ART OF FEMININE PRESENCE: Love Your Essence Workshop 1 Day Intensive! I am so glad you have decided to say yes to yourself in this powerful and soul inspiring way.
I am really looking forward to meeting and connecting with you as well as begin or continue our journey together honoring your soul beauty and essence.
The details for the workshop are below
Here is the link to return to the event's main page. If you have any questions, please feel to e-mail email@example.com.
If you need to reach me before the workshop, you can call or text me at 415-484-2113.
Yours in the dance of love,
Virtual Venue - Saturday & Sunday BOTH
8/20 & 8/21/16
Please log in to Zoom Videoconference
(give yourself some extra time to download app on computer)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/851317320?pwd=qsnSrPU4DZe8g3Dx9oEW%2FQ%3D%3D
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,851317320# or +16465588656,851317320#
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 851 317 320
(VIDEO IS PREFERRED FOR VIRTUAL RETREAT)
Start and Finish times
- Registration begins at 10:50 am (pacific time)
- We start tuning in at 11:00 am.
- Break will be between 1:00 or 1:30, depending on the flow of class.
- Circle Closing at 3:00 pm
- Optional evening ritual Day 1
What to Wear
What to Bring
- Something that makes you feel feminine, like a certain color, type of material or favorite top.
- Wear clothes that are easy to move in. This could be a long flowing skirt, yoga pants or knits (no jeans please).
- Please bring a rectangular scarf (shawl). We will be using it in the exercises and will also help you keep warm just in case it's cool in the space.
What to Bring
- Please bring a extra water, a journal to write in and a pen/pencil.
- For Your Virtual Altar, please bring something that represents your connection to your feminine, what inspired you to join the workshop, or something meaningful to you.
- We have yoga mats. Please feel free to bring extra cushion if you'd like.
- If you have a back jack floor chair and/or meditation cushion, please bring... not necessary but helpful.
- If you get cold easily please bring a blanket, too.